The RPS 205 Superintendent’s Student Advisory Council (SSAC) is a group of 15 students that meets twice monthly with a goal of encouraging goodwill, leadership and unity among RPS 205 students and the district.
Students focus on positive aspects of RPS 205, increasing community service within the district, and improving collaboration with the schools, administration and community.
Previous SSAC community projects include working with Washington Elementary School to provide birthday cards for residents at a local nursing home, plan a senior prom for Wesley Willows and organize a district-wide talent show. Last year SSAC students were guides at the Academy Expo and hosted a district high school dodgeball tournament. During the holidays SSAC members dress up as well-known characters at Stroll on State, help with the Salvation Army Food Drive and buy gifts for children at Mercyhealth.
- Puranjay Gupta, Auburn junior
- Isabella Hernandez, Auburn junior
- Tyrone Williams, Auburn junior
- Juwayria Zahurullah, Auburn junior
- Ben Bathje, East junior
- Taylor Thompson, East senior
- Mckenzie Wallace, East junior
- Mohammed Aljobiri, Guilford senior
- Ella Gasparini, Guilford junior
- Jefferson Snedegar, Guilford senior
- Mekhi Williams, Guilford senior
- Mya Williams, Guilford senior
- Malena Coan, Jefferson senior
- Kylee Olenjniczak, Jefferson junior